QUARTER MILE FOOD DRIVE ENDs OCTOBER 15
This crucial food drive for students at Wilder Elementary allows King's Way to fill backpacks for children in need to take home on the weekends. This year there are more families registered than ever and we anticipate filling 90 backpacks with food each week during the school year! We need YOUR help to make that possible.
You can participate by donating food and serving on October 15, when our church family will sort, count and put into storage all the food so it is ready for distribution all year. Sorting begins after the 10:50 service. Click the buttons below to get the list of needed items and to sign up to serve.
Please bring all items to the Fountain Lobby by October 15!
We have a mission trip planned for adults this fall! Read below to learn more.
Any adults interested in attending the mission trip to Van Buren, Missouri, should fill out the registration form below. Please contact Kris Keller if you have any questions.
DESTINATION: Van Buren, Missouri
DATE: October 5-8
DETAILS: The King's Way team will serve in the Van Buren community completing projects like subfloor replacement, painting, dry walling and installing laminate flooring. Any skills, training and supplies will be provided on the work site – no experience is required to attend! The trip costs $60 per person, which includes all meals (except while traveling) and other expenses.
Our amazing Youth just got back from a fantastic week at Intrepid Wildfire 2017 and are bringing everything they learned back to King's Way!
More information on the next mission trip coming this winter!
Contact Marcus Davajon at email@example.com with any questions.
Opportunities to Serve
Looking for a place to start serving at King's Way and the surround community? We have the perfect spot for you to fill!
- Youth Leaders on Sunday and Wednesday nights during the school year and summer.
- Clean-out and organizational help for areas within the church
- Worship Team - do you like to sing or play an instrument? The Contemporary Worship Team would love to have to join!
- Media Techs for the Media booth on Sundays and special events — no experience needed, just a desire to learn! High school and older.
- Security on Sunday mornings and special events. Must be over 18 and able to walk the building frequently during a four hour shift on Sunday mornings. Special training required.
- Garden Gurus & Novices — Families, couples and individuals of all ages who will adopt a garden area and get it ready for the spring and/or tend to it during the growing months.
- Handyman Assistant — available during the day to help with minor repairs at church.
- Facilitate a short term Bible study or small group — resources and support available.
- Senior Adults to put together historical archives
- Greeter — on Sunday mornings and during other church activities!
- Serving at the Connection Center — spend Sunday morning at the Connection Center providing hospitality and answering questions. Training and resources provided!
- Crosslines evening pantry from 5-7 p.m. the third Monday of every month
- Ozarks Food Harvest the second Tuesday of every month from 6-8 p.m.
At King's Way, we recognize the importance of reaching out and serving those in need. That's why we hold a local Serve Day in the spring and fall. Projects during Serve Day vary, but always include a way to help our community!
Serve at King's Way
There are many ways to serve right here at King’s Way! Becoming an Usher on Sunday mornings, serving on the Security Team and Care Team, and serve in the Tech Booth are just a few!
Once a month, we send groups to Crosslines and Ozarks Food Harvest to serve. Contact Kris Keller to find out this month's service opportunities!