Rock The Block for Habitat for Humanity
April 7 | 8:30am-1pm
Save the morning of Saturday, April 7th for Habitat for Humanity’s Rock the Block event! In one day, over 150 volunteers from Springfield churches work together in the same neighborhood to refresh and revitalize 10-15 homes. No tools or skills necessary! Sign up below.
YOUTH Mission TRIP
Contact Pastor Kris Keller at email@example.com with any questions.
Opportunities to Serve
Looking for a place to start serving at King's Way and the surround community? We have the perfect spot for you to fill!
- Youth Leaders on Sunday and Wednesday nights during the school year and/or summer.
- Clean-out and organizational help for areas within the church
- Worship Team - do you like to sing or play an instrument? The Contemporary Worship Team would love to have to join!
- Media Techs for the audio/visual team on Sunday mornings — no experience needed, just a desire to learn! High school and older.
- Security on Sunday mornings and special events. Must be over 18 and able to walk the building frequently during a four hour shift on Sunday mornings. Special training required.
- Garden Gurus & Novices — Families, couples and individuals of all ages who will adopt a garden area and get it ready for the spring and/or tend to it during the growing months.
- Handyman Assistant — available during the day to help with minor repairs at church.
- Facilitate a short term Bible study or small group — resources and support available.
- Senior Adults to put together historical archives
- Greeter — on Sunday mornings and during other church activities!
- Serving at the Connection Center — spend Sunday morning at the Connection Center providing hospitality and answering questions. Training and resources provided!
- Ozarks Food Harvest the second Tuesday of every month from 6-8 p.m.
At King's Way, we recognize the importance of reaching out and serving those in need. That's why we hold a local Serve Day in the spring and fall. Projects during Serve Day vary, but always include a way to help our community!
Serve at King's Way
There are many ways to serve right here at King’s Way! Becoming an Usher on Sunday mornings, serving on the Security Team and Care Team, and serve in the Tech Booth are just a few!
Once a month, we send groups to Crosslines and Ozarks Food Harvest to serve. Contact Kris Keller to find out this month's service opportunities!