We have Missions trips for both adults and youth this summer! Read below to learn more.
Any adults interested in attending the mission trip to Eureka, Missouri, should fill out the registration form below. Please contact Kris Keller if you have any questions.
DESTINATION: Eureka, Missouri
DATE: August 24-27
DETAILS: The King's Way team will clean up the Eureka community from recent floods – completing projects like grounds clean up, painting and various home repairs. Any skills, training and supplies will be provided on the work site – no experience is required to attend!
This year, the Youth will partner with the District youth office to serve the Columbia, Missouri, area from July 17-22 at Intrepid 2017. This is a great opportunity for both middle and high school students to experience God and serve our greater community.
Complete the form on the youth page and turn in a $50 reservation fee per
student to Marcus within two weeks of completion!
MAY 28 - the last day to sign up and turn in $50 deposit.
JUNE 25 - Full payment and paperwork is due. Full payment is $150 per student, which includes the registration fee.
Scholarships are available for students. Contact Marcus Davajon at email@example.com for
Opportunities to Serve
Looking for a place to start serving at King's Way and the surround community? We have the perfect spot for you to fill!
- Youth Leaders on Sunday and Wednesday nights during the school year and summer.
- Clean-out and organizational help for areas within the church
- Worship Team - do you like to sing or play an instrument? The Contemporary Worship Team would love to have to join!
- Media Techs for the Media booth on Sundays and special events — no experience needed, just a desire to learn! High school and older.
- Security on Sunday mornings and special events. Must be over 18 and able to walk the building frequently during a four hour shift on Sunday mornings. Special training required.
- Garden Gurus & Novices — Families, couples and individuals of all ages who will adopt a garden area and get it ready for the spring and/or tend to it during the growing months.
- Handyman Assistant — available during the day to help with minor repairs at church.
- Children’s Summer Sunday School leaders — (June 4 - August 6) Materials and training provided to assure a positive experience for leaders and kids!
- Vacation Bible School shepherds to lead the children between stations. July 23-26.
- Facilitate a short term Bible study or small group — resources and support available.
- Senior Adults to put together historical archives
- Greeter — on Sunday mornings and during other church activities!
- Serving at the Connection Center — spend Sunday morning at the Connection Center providing hospitality and answering questions. Training and resources provided!
- Crosslines evening pantry from 5-7 p.m. the third Monday of every month
- Ozarks Food Harvest the second Tuesday of every month from 6-8 p.m.
At King's Way, we recognize the importance of reaching out and serving those in need. That's why we hold a local Serve Day in the spring and fall. Projects during Serve Day vary, but always include a way to help our community!
Serve at King's Way
There are many ways to serve right here at King’s Way! Becoming an Usher on Sunday mornings, serving on the Security Team and Care Team, and serve in the Tech Booth are just a few!
Once a month, we send groups to Crosslines and Ozarks Food Harvest to serve. Contact Kris Keller to find out this month's service opportunities!